Sneak peeks into my life…
* A friend went fishing in Alaska. He brought us back some halibut. We had tempura halibut, onions, zuchini, sweet potatoes and mushrooms for dinner on Friday with coconut rice and sangria. Complete with soy-ginger dipping sauce. I made it all myself. It was divine.
* Next time I’ll make the tempura batter with beer. I might put some in the batter.
* There was supposed to be hail and 70mph winds and all kinds of excitement. We were spat upon briefly and then nada.
* I’m not sleeping well. I keep waking up. Every hour. Makes me quite cranky. Quite.
* I want a puppy. I would rather have a baby, but that’s not in the cards either.
* I’m supposed to write a “review” of my family reunion. That’s not going to happen. Ever.
* I like to smoke cloves. I have to remind myself not to inhale. I like the buzz. But Shhh don’t tell anyone.