In case you are wondering where I’ve been and what I’ve been doing. Even if you haven’t, I’ll make you listen any way. Unless you back step out of here real quick….
- School started last week. I’m not as ready as I want to be and am struggling with organization. Such is the story of my life.
- Testing, testing, testing. Why does life seem so Pass/Fail all the time!
- Marie & Wayne have been married 30+ years. They found out last week he has stage 4 cancer in his lungs, stomach & liver. He sent his wife out to buy an Xbox and I can’t stop crying when she calls me.
- Kris & Larry have had beyond their fair share of trials in the last few years. Now he may have lymphoma.
- I am having a bout with anti-social behaviour and an overwhelming desire to do nothing but hide in my house.
- My husband is changing careers and while I am excited and think this is a change in the right direction, it is still change and I don’t do that very well.
- I’m getting a very part time job. It’s intimidating to be answering to someone else & I’ve been out of the “work” loop for a long time. I struggle with a sometimes paralyzing fear of failure.
- The situation at our previous church isn’t panning out quite the way they had envisioned when they swept it all under the rug and tried to pretend the SIN *giant white elephant* wasn’t in the room. My heart hurts for these precious people who weren’t part of that decision and yet they are having to pay the consequences of it.
So, that’s my life in this neck of the woods….