This list has been cruising Facebook, blogs, emails… All the cool kids are doing it…
Here I am. In 25 short sentences.
1. I’m not really an extrovert. I only play one when I have to.
2. I’ve only met 3 people in my whole life I couldn’t force myself to see good in.
3. I hate being up front but somehow always end up there.
4. I don’t believe I’m terribly musically talented. I think I’ve just worked hard..
5. My husband is my best friend and the only opinion I really care about.
6. I rode my first horse when I was three.
7. I am a very linear thinker. Things MUST make sense.
8. Organizing anything is therapy for me. .
9. I don’t like to talk on the phone.
10. Homeschooling my kids is the hardest and best thing I do currently.
11. I shouldn’t eat wheat, gluten, dairy or soy. But sometimes I cheat and don’t tell anyone. Not that it’s hard to guess if you know me.
12. I have always had animals around me.
13. I’m not particularly compassionate.
14. I like to write out the thoughts in my head but find it difficult to organize them.
15. I love teaching women’s bible studies and would love to write my own. Someday.
16. I had a little mare named Lucy and she saved my sanity for 4 years.
17. I love to read but hate “girl” books and “self-help” books.
18. I don’t have cable and have no intention of getting it. Waste. Of. My. Money.
19. I like to serve and help but hate to be recognized for it.
20. I order my chai from Starbucks like this: “Soy chai, no water, one shot hazelnut”.
21. I read Craigslist “Missed Connections” every day. They make me laugh. High entertainment value.
22. I am terrified of the ocean. Big. Scary. Water. No. Good.
23. I have very few people in my world I consider friends.
24. I don’t hold grudges. I forget to be mad.
25. I am very strong-willed.