Despite trying to avoid the dubious honor it is to be tagged in a meme, I have been not once but twice tapped for this privilege. Via the lovely and intelligent Pretty Lady and the handsome and articulate Desert Cat I find myself looking to find 8 things with which to bore you, um, enlighten you.
So, without further ado, let me first post the rules, as that seems to be the nature of this game.
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight
things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged
and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re
tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I cannot leave my sheets longer than 7 days without stripping, changing and remaking the entire bed. It is difficult to sleep in a bed which is unmade. I will literally sleep on the couch if I “feel” the sheets may be not as fresh as I’d like and I find it very difficult to sleep in a bed I haven’t made myself.
2. I studied computer programming for 3 years but gave up when I discovered I enjoyed accounting more.
3. My husband and I have matching birthmarks. Mine is on my right side (rib cage) and his is on the left. Identical in coloration, shape and location.
4. At last count I owned over 50 pairs of shoes. *cringe*
5. I was a budding artist, with Potential, until high school when I completely ignored any form of art which was not musical.
6. I have been intensely pursued by 3 lesbians. All of whom were close friends. We parted ways quickly. Hm… Wonder why…
7. I will never forget Dustin.
8. I’m a perfectionist.